No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BLOOD MEAL 500 g
- Store in cool and dry placeKeep it away from the reach of the children
- If ingested seek medical advice immediately
- This pack is sufficient for 1 plant potted in a pot having 5-7 inch upper diameter for 8-10 months
- BiodegradableEnvironment friendlyAvailability of nutrients for linger timeEnhance micorbial activity and humus content in soilNo chemicals
How To Use?
- Apply it around the plants in circular manner but away from main stem
- For potted plants Small: Apply 1-2 table spoons once in a monthMedium: Apply 2-3 Table spoon once in a monthLarge: Apply 4-5 table spoon once in a month
Blood Meal?is a source of organic, nitrogen-rich fertilizer that often comes in the form of dry powder. Blood meal is sourced from animal blood, often from cattle, and is a slaughterhouse by-product.